88.5 The SoCal Sound ~ nonprofit public music radio ~ News Release: 11/14/2022
We are excited new members!
Let us help you to spread the word about your business or service in San Clemente this holiday season, to our audiences across SoCal.
With towers in Northridge and Mission Viejo we reach people in North San Diego County, OC and LA, as well as via our live stream on www.thesocalsound.org, the SoCal Sound App and on Smart Speakers. 88.5 audiences love music, the arts, events, entertainment and are 76 times more likely to have Household Incomes of $250k than the average person in LA and are more active and attend more events than the average LA/OC public radio listener!
Voted the USA's Best Public Music Radio Station 2022, the benefits of having your business’ message on 88.5 include...
- Because our audience trusts and values 88.5 The SoCal Sound public radio station, they are predisposed to trust and support companies that support us
- Our audience sees sponsors in a favorable light due to their support of a community asset they value
- This shapes positive consumer attitudes, drives purchase preference, differentiates our sponsors from their competition, and may help with recruitment.
- Our audience values our non-commercial media environment and is more engaged with our content – and our sponsor messages – as a result.
- Our audience spends more time with us across platforms, which means they are more likely to recall sponsor messages and take action around them.
- Messages with public radio enhance corporate image and credibility because sponsors are viewed as quality companies by association. This in turn builds brand trust and loyalty and creates a preference for the sponsor’s brand.